Friday 27 January 2012

CHOREOGRAPHER SAM


NAME:Samson Ndambo Mbuco.


ACTUALLY THIS IS ME...PHOTO ON MY ID




STAGE NAME: The Loner aka Baba trevor


TREVOR AKA TEE MY BABY BOY




HOOD YOU REP': Kahawa West.




CREW YOU  REP':Boom Crew.


YOUR STYLE: Krump.


BACKGROUND: I have been dancing since I was a little kido.In campus I joined Vers Crew where I learnt all dance reality and is the main reason i am where i am.......mad love for Vers Crew.


FASHION AND CLAD: I love fitting(not tight) Teez and costume designed jeans usually done by my designer Babu of Clad Zone Limited.


HOBBIEZ: Am into poetry and love watching and listenning to poets,also  totally love swimming and oooh oh oh oh love researching on new dance trends.


DANCE ICON well I would say Michael Jackson but that wld be lie. For me shane sparks and christopher scot whose a dancer:cum choreographer in the tv series LXD would do.
SHANE SPARKS
CHRISTOPHER SCOTT






















DEFINE DANCE AND WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU:Dance is my heart without which my life cant flow.....I need the pump.




THIS WAS FUN.......PEACE



No comments:

Post a Comment